Ms. Adotévi-McWest has over 20 years experience in the international development field. She is a consultant, trainer, and facilitator in the area of leadership, management, communication, NGO Governance and consulting skills development. As part of a Senior Management Team in an NGO, she headed the communication and external relations department and advised on the institution’s strategic plan and management systems implementation, including the Boar. She was part of a team that transformed an African NGO from a bureaucratic organisation to a vibrant market-oriented institution. Clients include organisations from the private, intergovernmental and non-governmental sectors.
Areas of Expertise
- Training & workshop facilitation
- Leadership development
- NGO Governance
- Consultant’s skills development
- Project management
- Translation, Editing
- Report writing
Certifications and Other Tools
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Translation/Interpretation and Foreign Trade – Ecole Supérieure de Traducteurs-Interprètes et de Cadres du Commerce Extérieur : ESTICE) Lille (France).
Côte d’Ivoire, France, Togo, Kenya. Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central Africa Republic, Chad, Colombia, Comoros, DRC, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, USA, Zambia.
- Masters in Economic English in University of Lille III – France
- BA in English Literature and Civilisation – University of Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire)